Thursday, December 8, 2022

Deodorants

 Seein all these commercials about these every nook and cranny on yo ol Black sorry broke ass can keep yah smellin fresh throughout thah muh fuckin day!

Shiiiought!

My ass slept on this shit ah long time ago!

I sweat!

Don't know why? But I have always sweated and sometimes profusely!

Well, when I started high school I started workin with different deodorants/antiperspirants because my young Black broke sorry ass would sweat thah deodorant off!

Well then I found out that shaving the pits was thah way tah go because hair being undah thah pit, the deodorant isn't gettin tah thah skin of thah pit, almost bein like ah film ovah thah hair, but thah skin, where bacteria starts forming, wasn't gettin any love!

So that's when I started shaving my pits!

Freshman in high school!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: