Monday, September 26, 2022

Finding Something To Live For?!

 I'm dying!

"We're all dying mothah fuckah! What chou wake me up for niggah!"

I didn't mean too really. I just didn't need to be alone just now.

"I'm sorry can a bitch get some coffee or some shit!?"

I'm sorry. Go back to sleep. I won't do that again.

"Hold up! Somethins really wrong?! Hunh!?"

Ain't feelin right! Tired Lady. My mind 's gettin tired!

"I'm sorry Love. Please forgive me. I really didn't know. I didn't really feel it until you just awakened me. You usually have some bullshit and that's what I was expecting. Please. Let's talk Love."

Nothing really to talk about really. I'm feeling different? Feeling close to you and I finally going home?!

"Oh Love. I Love you. Always have. But you have to quit doing this to the both of US. We've always been through worse.... You remember the time Zoe's Mother told you she was pregnant. And how you and I almost did sprints of Joy because We finally had someone other than Ourselves to live for? 

We were that close then?... 

Remember?..

Love?"

Yeah. I remember, starting to smile.

"I see You Love! You see Love!? There are markers in Our lives that keep Us here for a reason Love? We've set those markers Ourselves Love! Don't you see Love?...Come on?! And quit bein ah dick Love!?

Give Us anotha chance Love?"

That's why I woke you up.

"Oh, You! I Love you niggah! My Black ass goin back tah sleep!"

I Love You 

2!

Sleep well!

"Good night!...Niggah!"...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: