Tuesday, September 27, 2022

"Castle Crave Cubano"?

 So I just sent some shit tah 

"White Castle"!

Don't know why I do the shit but shit pops intah my Ol Black sorry ass mind and I have tah get rid of it!

Good or bad!

I send shit tah these businesses!

Whether it makes sense or not!?

Fuck it!?

Anyway...

What about a slider , already having pickles, onions and a hamburger (the hamburger being the pulled pork), and top it off with a 2x2 slice of swiss cheese, a 2x2 piece of ham and mustard!? For a $1.99?!

Can you imagine the feedback in the drive-thru?

"Let me get three of thah C to thah third powah slidahs! Times three son!"

"So, that'll be nine "Castle Crave Cubanos". Your total will be..."

"Nine!? I just want three!"

"Oh? I'm sorry for the miscommunication.? Three "Crastle Crave Cubanos". That will be

Six-dollars-and-fifty-seven cents please drive around?...

(Peace! More to come...).

No comments: