Friday, June 24, 2022

Thy Reckoning Is Nigh!

 I don't know if yah watched thah shit or not? But if yah haven't give ah few minutes of yo time tah see if it did for me, what it might do for you? 

"Blade Runner". 

I watch thah shit at least twice ah month. 

Read Philip K. Dicks, 

"Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep," at least once ah month. 

Why? Cause thah shit was on tah somethin way back then!? I've seen interviews with Dick! Dick was a lil looney, and I don't think Dick had too many friends. Anyway...

There's this scene in the movie where Roy Baty confronts his creator, Tyrell. Roy's a stone cold trip! Roy demands, "I want more time Father!"

Well Tyrell didn't undastand these muh fuckahs got on the human tip and was now thinkin like humans. Well Tyrell is clueless bein one of those Howard Hughes, George Soros...type of muh fuckahs! Which fucked 'im. Havin thah fuckin nerves tah say, "I've made you as best as I could." Wrong fuckin answah! God damn!...

But, so too are We in the same state of being of decay

Today!?...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: