Saturday, June 4, 2022

Querulous Fo Sho!

 There's this natural sweetness to a friendship when I've had a friend that was a female.

I don't know what to tell you. I liked bein around them. I liked them as an individual. I like their spirit....

I like them or maybe to the point of

Love!

But, for some reason I never saw them in a sexual manor.  Not saying that the women were unattractive, not my type...no...most of the time just the opposite.

Why?!

Because I bought into the bullshit of:

If you are attracted to a woman your man self shall take it to another level. Because that's just the way it is with feelings that you have for the opposite sex and in particular this female!

I can tell you wholeheartedly!

That's some straight-up bullshit!

Whatever, to me, I'd do with a male friend!

Is the same 'whatever' I'd do with a female friend!

And my fellow humans argue that.

But the damndest thing I think?!

One will eventually state and most will agree, 

"I see no skin color! People are people!"...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: