Saturday, June 18, 2022

Reverent Memories

 I knew a guy once in Basic Trainin. He was from someplace in New York, forget the city but most definitely I remembah thah state. Had ah soft Brooklyn accent so maybe from there. But it wasn't a hard accent, cause if it were hard I wouldn't be talkin tah thah muh fuckah. Cause those muh fuckahs talk tah yah like they mad atcha all thah damn time and shit! Then gots thah nerves tah scoff atcho sorry Black ass with thah sorry ass excuse statement, "You just soft son!" Fuck that shit! 

Uh, please tell me where thah bathroom is?! Cause ah niggah

Gots tah go!...

Anyway... thah muh fuckah couldn't say more than five words without sayin, 

"You know what I'm sayin."

Made my fuckin skin irritated! Leg hurtin and shit! All I'm thinkin is, "Niggah just finish thah muh fuckin story! Cause I can't take one mo fuckin "You know what I'm sayin?"! Shit!"

Well he was on one of his many loquacious stories about his life. Cool. But I started hearin "You know what I'm sayin?" for, cause I counted, thah tenth muh fuckin time in less than two muh fuckin minutes! God damn! 

Done!

So I abruptly interrupted! 

"Listen Jaheem? I can't take too many more of those "You know what I'm sayin?" periods, question marks or exclamations you got with that statement? But Jah, yo ass says that shit way too fuckin much talkin bout some shit!"

"Aw Hopson man, you know what I'm sayin..."

And I fuckin lost it! Laughed until my ass was on thah fuckin floor! 

God! Damn! 

That was some funny ass shit tah me! 

Even fuckin now bloggin about thah shit!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: