Sunday, June 12, 2022

Caught

 I remembah when I was in tenth...maybe eleventh grade I didn't like this muh fuckah at thah fuck all! Don't know why? Still have problems with this shit! But for now, my ol Black sorry ass is grounded! Until some natural or some unfortunate incident kills my bein. 

Anyway...I started throwin out all these trophies, ribbons...I had attained through the various sports I had participated in. Shit, I was young. I didn't know how it was gonnah go down but it was gonnah go down! I hated this muh fuckah! 

My Mother knocked on my bedroom door. Opened it up. And had all of the trophies, ribbons...I had just thrown away?! She layed them on the bottom of my bed and said,

"Let me tell you something Meredith. I don't know what I would do if something happens to you."

She closed the door.

I'm fucking stuck!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: