Sunday, April 2, 2023

What Shall My Ol Black Sorry Broke Ass Do!?

 I drink a lot!

I don't hide it because that would make me drink more in a shorter amount of time, which is absurdity?!

"Why! If you are a alcoholic?"

An alcoholic! Not a alcoholic! Anyway...

Ain't nobody said nothin bout societal signage! 

I'm talkin bout when yo sorry ol Black broke ass knows,

"Niggah! Like in thah muh fuckin movie, 'Leaving Las Vegas'! Yah really want tah check out like that playah?"

I didn't say that shit! I'm jUSt sayin you know! By what our body is perpetually responding to, which is sendin my ol Black sorry broke ass,

"SOS muh fuckah! Yo ass can't be takin lethal damn dosages of Milk Thistle, Dandelion and Yellow Dock supplements tah keep offsetting thah damage we're doing to our body! Yeah!"

Says who?! You're me Love! You've witnessed it! Why now?!

"Because Love! It's time! We feel its effects! The pains we're having are not normal Love? Believe me! We'll be just fine Love!"

Ill work on it!

"Thank you Love! I'm tired now for some reason Love!"

I Love You!

"I Love You too Love! But I need a little rest."...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: