Sunday, April 2, 2023

The Genesis of Renovation

 One of these muh fuckahs came ovah yesterday, cause you know, one of the two and ah half bath home we livin in needs ah lil attention! Especially, our bathroom! Well we both agreed tah meet this muh fuckah that is gonnah make thah shitter shine! Well, in this case we only talkin bout the shower/bath area, not the shitter, nor thah sink, nor thah floor...this muh fuckah had thah nerves tah call, "Phase One of Two"! Givin yah this fuckin pitch, that he claims he's gottah do because, "They can see what I do when I use and when I don't use this thing," pointing down at his pad that he's doin his lil sales presentation on, "so bare with me. They just need to know I'm following the rules. If I go to fast they have brought me in about the time less spent on one of these presentation slides. So please bare with me? They know my appointment times...." And yo sorry ol Black broke ass be like,

"The fuck niggah! How much muh fuckah!? How! The! Fuck! Much!?...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: