Saturday, April 15, 2023

It's Still Just Fucking Shit! II

 I hate shittin anyplace but Home!

Think about ah public bathroom!?

And what goes down in that muh fuckah!?

Yeah!

Pick yo poison muh fuckUS!?

But fuck that shit! Bettah tah shit in ah public toilet than havin tah try tah hold that shit until I get my ol Black sorry broke ass back Home! When I was young, shit, ain't no thing! Hold that shit until I got my young Black broke ass Home! Now, Bro'esses and Bros? Just suggestin? USe that public bathroom now Playesses and Playahs when badass nature calls! That's if US 's ah ol Black broke sorry ass muh fuckah like me! 

Or yah gonnah have ah lot of shit tah clean off you and your car's interior!

If yah young, unlike me?!

Holdin thah shit!

Ain't no thing!...

(Peace! More to come....)

No comments: