Friday, December 2, 2022

In One's Own Time

 I talk to my daughter during visits. Being a non-custodial parent you miss out on a lot. But as a non-custodial parent, that's my burden to bear! And she's doing quite well and that's all that matters.

Anyway, she'll say something interesting. Which I cannot for the life of me come up with an answer for her?

Shit! I can tell Momma about my truths if my truths are relevant given the information given during Our conversations!

Cause nobody!

Can speed up an individual's knowledge!

I try to be mindful of that with my daughter. 

And the only thing I can say to her after a very long pause, that I attribute to her as old age but I'm really trying to figure out how to say what I need to say without true guidance, telling her something that isn't Fatherly but kind of common knowledge. You know? 

Being kind.

 And 

Being hopeful!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: