Friday, February 24, 2012

The Truth Will Always Be Gratis (Forty-Eight Years Old, Broke Black Prophet, Near Salvation) 2013

You ever had those times My Dear Sweet Sistahs and Brothahs where you feel totally separated from this world? Like, this can't be fuckin real? And if this can't be real? Then what the fuck is real? Cause what my Black ass is and has been witnessin most of my life is a fuckin haze over the true picture. Cause this shit, clarity notwithstanding, is fucked up! Yah heard may? People still looking at the media for some truism. I'm glad tah tell yah Sweetness, it just ain't gonnah happen. Unh-the-fuck-unh! Not in this lifetime. The truth is...all around you. You deal with it every day of your sorry ass life. You talk with it. You wake up with it. You go to bed with the shit. You interact with the mah fuckah, and on and on it fuckin goes, at nausea um. But our stupid asses still tryin tah find that fleeting, delicate truth outside our lil world. Um! The fuck wrong with US? The truth will never come from without. It will always stick it's ugly mug up from within then, the truth springs forth without. Not the othah way around. Yet...we still do the shit in adverse, finding it from without, then within; that's called conditioning. Not the truth!

Oh, don't get me wrong My Dear Sweet Sistahs and Brothahs, far be it from me to sit up there in the scorner's seat like I'm an innocent. No! No! No! Cause in order for one to espouse such statements, one must have seen the characteristics in one. Which that one would be me. So lets just say I am talkin bout my damn self too; ergo, findin truth from within, not without. Cause shit...I am! While yah playin. What is this life without those hard judgements and findings within one's being? The roughest mah fuckin thing in this life is tah find truth within yo damn self. And to accept it, to take ownership of it.

But the most Beautiful thang My Dear Sweet Sistahs and Brothahs. The most Beautiful thang, is to try, within your sorry ass self, to own your Truth, and sell the shit for nothin at all, gratis, without the imposition tah others of your owned truth!

And that, My Dear Sweet Sistahs and Brothahs, is...A Beautiful thang! Oh, yes it is! Peace! More to come...

No comments: