Saturday, February 4, 2012

There's Pee, And There's Pee-Pee (Female, Black, Stand-Up Comedienne, Tribe Person) 2013

What's up with these lil muh fuckahs goin round here sayin, "I gottah go pee-pee," All the damn time? No, lil mothah fuckah!

It's just "pee," if you tell my ass that, and yo lil bladdah just startin tah send the signals that yo lil bladdah needs tah be emptied!

It's, "pee-pee," when yo mind has gone beyond that just "pee" point, fo whatevah reason; now, sendin panic signals that you have gone over the maximum allowable amount yo lil bladdah can hold, and yo lil ass bout tah piss on yo self and the flo.

Now, yah see the difference?! It's a mattah of, if I got time tah flip these slices of bacon, befo they burn, befo I have to take yah tah the bathroom! (And yo lil ass knows You and I loves US some fuckin bacon. Let me tell yah!)

Or, fuck it! I'd rathah have tah make some more bacon, rather than have to clean piss off yo lil ass, yo lil clothes, the fuckin carpet and the fuckin flo! Kay?

No comments: