Friday, February 10, 2012

The Pawnshop Blues Of A Crack-Head (Thirty-Two Years Old, Hawaiian, Recovering Crack Addict) 2014

He had pawned enough mother fucker... tah understand, with his crackhead havin ass, not tah say, "How much would yah give me for this?" Fuck, no! No! No! No! It's always, " How much would you loan me for this?" Now, that's whatcha broke crackhead ass asks! "Give me?" Tear yo ass up! Statement of desperation. And fuck that, though yo sorry ass needs a hit like nobody's b'ness! Gottah be a smart crackhead if yah wannah keep crackin the right way. Whatevah the fuck that shit is?

"Loan me?" Now that's ah real b'ness person. Want ch'o shit back goddamnit! "Give me?" Now my ass knows, as a pawnbroker, yo sorry ass don't want ch'o shit back. Yo ass desperate. And desperate makes my ass some money. Nevah see yo sorry ass again...At least, not fo the bullshit yah tryin tah pawn me. Shiiiit...

No comments: