Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day Lovely Lady! (Anonymous) 2012

You see me naked without dress.

I love you because I feel ashamed about the vices I succumb to.

I love you because you do not judge me of those said vices.

I love you because you let me be me.

I love you because I see myself when you let me be me.

I love you because you are You.

I love you because you are beautiful in every way.

I love you because we are souls that are one and the same; lost in this world but found by some unfathomable entity that makes our love so profound.

You are the light in this vast darkness;

Hope in this world of hopelessness;

Order in this world of disorder;

A foundation to this building that has long since been unstable;

Life in this world of the dead;

A refreshing smile in this alien place of frowns;

You are everything in this world that is and what this world could and should be…

And on this Valentine’s day of 2012, I Love You even more, my Beatific Beauty!

I...Love...You!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments: