Thursday, February 16, 2012

Incog-Negro (Forty-Eight Years Old, Broke Black Prophet, Near Salvation) 2013

The only thang stopping yo scared ass is, air and opportunity. That’s it. Mothah fuckahs wanstah sit up there and be mad bout the way their perspective lives are goin! Shee-ot! Fuck you! With yo sorry mothah fuckin ass! Who-the-fuck-is-You! You ain’t no bettah than the next person, or the next… just anothah mothah fuckah who lives and breaths, that’s all! You-ain't-shit! With yo funky ass! The fuck!

Tired! Just fuckin tired My Dear Sweet Sistahs and Brothahs! I talk hard but howevah my broke black ass talks don’t mean shit because when it is all said and done, I’m just as confused bout this here life than the rest of you mothah fuckahs. Damn right bout that! Shit!

But there comes ah time of clarity; when shit starts fallin intah place and then the truth is known. But now, here in lies the quandary, what the fuck yo sorry ass gonnah do bout it? Hunh?

Well, I’ll tell yah what. Yah get incog-negro on that shit! Drop off the face of the map, disappear, so yo ass can rejuvenate yo tired and weary soul so you can fight the good fight when it's all said and done, like I’m gettin ready tah do today. Times are sho nuff changin, and with that, so too must I… and you too! If yah wantah make this fucked up world a bettah place! Start makin a diff'rence…or fuckin die! There are no in betweens! None! Yah heard may?

Feel it! Envision it! And it will be so! That... My Dear Sweet Sistahs and Brothahs...is A Beautiful Thang! Oh, yes it is!

Hollah atcha latah! Peace!

No comments: