Sunday, January 29, 2012

Death Is A Living Death (Twenty-Seven Years Old, Female, Artist, Caucasian, Tribe Person) 2010

Life is death.
Death is life.
They go hand in hand;
One has two deaths
And only one life;
Some might argue,
But that's the Truth.
What are we before conception?
Nothing!
What are we after we leave this life?
Nothing!
So, I have been through death before
You see?
So, I have my second death to look forward to.
That's all we live for is,
To die.
If you muse over it.
Why do so many try to deny
What is imminent?
Like the sun is going to rise;
Oh, you may not see it because of overcast;
But it is there.
I assure you!
Death is not like the sun,
In that you know when the sun should rise;
Death...
No one knows when it is going to happen?
Unless...one chooses suicide.
Other than that it will surely happen;
Either by age or by a mishap.

I am not afraid of death!
Assuredly!

So, endure it like I,
Because we die...to live...to die.

No comments: