Sunday, October 15, 2023

Sancocho!? Muh fuckin US Stew God Damnit!

 I heard from my muh fuckin brothah, 

"Oh! You have to taste Sancocho!" Cause at thah time he was marryin ah Columbian wife! But that shit ain't that way no more! Anyway!...

Went out tah Utah where his soon tah be Columbian wife and his sorry Black ass was gonnah do thah damn thang!

Oh! And thah muh fuckin bride's Momma done made some muh fuckin.

Sancocho!

Thanks Sis! Anyway....

With thah first muh fuckin spoonful, I smiled within my muh fuckin broke ass self! 

Thinkin, 

"Niggah! This is American beef stew!"

But what I said was,

"This shit is delicious!"

Sancocho my ol Black sorry broke muh fuckin ass! 

That bitch got your old muh fuckin ass shook!

Mommy USed tah make this shit at least two tah three times ah muh fuckin 

Month!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: