Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Looking Back

 When I was at Butler! They made you take different muh fuckin credits for

"Core Classes"! What thah Holy fuck they call 'em now I would have no muh fuckin idea! But I would suggest, some ugly muh fuckin classes tah pad thah university's purse! Anyway....

I took this "Religious Studies" core credit course!

Well, sixty percent of your muh fuckin grade was based on, every muh fuckin week for twelve muh fuckin weeks, goin tah different churches of different religions! Then reportin next week about thah muh fuckin church visit!

I loved that shit! I'm an anxious muh fuckah! Always have had anxiety for some fucked up reason! But when I did that mandatory shit for that class!?

Sonshines!

My young Black ass was comfortable as fuck! Didn't sweat ah muh fuckin drop in any of those muh fuckahs!

Uhm!

Shit I'm from Pentecostal/Apostolic upbringin God damnit!

Walked intah those muh fuckahs, like:

"Is this the house of Our Father?"

Nevah had ah muh fuckin problem!

But, God damnit!

Thah looks my young Black ass got from some of those muh fuckin sorry ass congregations?!

Fuckin priceless!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: