Monday, October 23, 2023

Hate Writing?! Shit! Is This Not Still US-Muh-Fuckin-A?!

 "You can't talk about the Jews like that!"

Says who? Thah muh fuckin Jews!

"Thine words doth not mean to offend unless it is thy truth!"

I mean ah muh fuckah call yo sorry ass,

"A sorry lil asss dick muh fuckah!"

And yo sorry broke ass knows you got ah muh fuckin 

Half of ah muh fuckin 

Python!

Fuck wrong with US?

Can you imagine yo long ass dick hangin ovah toilet seats and shit? Forgettin tah pull that shit up ovah thah toilet so it won't go intah thah "muddy waters"!?...

"Oh, you're just mad because you don't have ah big dick niggah!"

Compared tah those Mandingo muh fuckahs!

Fuck no!

But like yo muh fuckin ass and titties! Some muh fuckahs got big muh fuckahs! Some of those muh fuckahs jUSt

All right!

My shit's jUSt muh fuckin all

Right!

Ain' nothin special! Fuck it!

But shit!

Yet...

US

All

Are! Anyway...

Shit! I talk about every muh fuckin body that does some foul ass shit!

I'm ah niggah! And I sho nuff talk about 

NiggUS too!

Shit! US in US God damnit!

I don't see no Israeli flag up in this bitch!

That ain't thah muh fuckahs I'm beholdin to!

Fuck that!

I'm an American!

Black American?!

Fuck that noise!

Just ah good down home muh fuckin

Indiana

American!

I'm...apart of

US!

And all of you are too!

Walk and talk like it!

For real!

God damnit!

Our Father's speed!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: