Wednesday, January 11, 2023

US Learns

 I hated fuckin high school! Hated that shit! Now I have ah Daughter. Her Mother suggests some shit tah me and I'm like, "Whatever she needs! Can't imagine what Sonshine's goin through!?"

I mean, I came from ah two parent household! Can't imagine two separate parents' households!? And in high school!? 

High school, 

Where thah only muh fuckin places I found solace and made every sense in thah muh fuckin world for my young ass, was on ah muh fuckin football field or on ah muh fuckin track field!?

Uhm!

"Whatevah she fuckin needs!"

But of course I don't say that shit like that!

That shit's uncivilized!

"Whatever she needs?!"

Read thah muh fuckin difference?!

Shiiiought!

Get my ol Black sorry broke ass feelings hurt!

And, they've been hurt jUSt about enough!

Fuck that shit!

Uhm...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: