Friday, January 13, 2023

US Always Have To Make Sacrifices And Suffer!

 Well, ever since high school, I undahstood

GIGO (Garbage In Garbage Out)!

And I'm not even ah techy!

I've always had bowel problems!

When I started playin sports in high school I started noticin what my Black sorry ass was eatin was boggin me down, based on my stool production! So even in high school I had tah make a slight change in my diet. 

While in season, I would only eat meat durin thah weekends. 

Saturday and Sunday!? A niggah would gorge like ah muh fuckah!

Up until this day I do that shit!

Well, I eat meat throughout thah week!

I jUSt watch thah garbage goin in and garbage goin out more closely!

I've learned some shit!

All I can suggests tah yah 

Sonshines!?

If yah love tah eat!

Oft times US sorry ol Black broke asses got tah

Fast too!

So, sometimes US can eat thah shit US really wants tah

Eat!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: