Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Supplemental Plights And Always Have Your Backups!

 It's funny as shit tah me! You know when I have a lil disposable money I stock up on Our vitamins! And nobody does the damn thang like:

"Pipingrock.com" 

Well I ordered thah shit and paid electronically. Three days later I get an email from them muh fuckahs sayin yo order has been cancelled. Called the activated voice of my bank that informed my lil disposable income havin ass, y'all muh fuckahs done hit this account for thah exact amount I finalized thah shit!

So call those muh fuckahs gave my name, address and order number for verification. 

"Yeah I see we did cancel your order." 

"I've never had this happen before the times I have purchased from your company?" 

"Well don't worry, the amount will be refunded on your card." 

"But why, if I may? Was it cancelled?" 

"Well, it looks like it was due to fraud? I can't really tell." 

"Fraud? By whom?" 

"I really can't tell but your money will be refunded back on your card." 

"Thank you."

Shiiiought!...

Nevah again!

Type of muh fuckin bullshit!?... 

And I absolutely loved their products!?

God damn!

Uhm!

"Swansons" 

and

 "Puritan Pride" 

Here I's come!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: