Thursday, March 17, 2022

B.C.! Is The Fuckin Key!

 So the momma brought in not one, but three othah lil mothah fuckahs!

One was mild mannered, kindah nice, you could tell.

One was noncommittal.

But, those othah two lil mothah fuckahs!?

Were off the fuckin chain!

And I didn't say shit!

Cause when yah ol Black broke ass sorry motha fuckah!

Hopefully in yo sorry Black ol broke ass life!

Yah pick up on some shit!

And some shit is:

When yo Black ass is male,

You can't say shit bout the lil miscreants!

But!

If they start doin some shit gonnah cost anothah mothah fuckah some money;

Ergo, 

My employer who pays my Black broke sorry ass!

Naw!

My Black ass gots tah tell yo lil ass some shit!

So, the lil one of all, six years ol and shit,

Had eyes that said, "I'm confused as fuck!"

But that ain't my Black broke sorry ass problem!

Starts tryin tah climb up the receptionist's desk, 

Makin all kinds of rubber marks on the face front.

And Momma ain't said shit!?

Shiiiought!

"Hey man. That's not appropriate behavior given the environment."

Young momma wants tah whip her head up from the cellphone she had been checkin since comin intah the mothah fuckah! And has the nerves tah say:

"Yea JuJuan! Sit yo ass down boy! Right next tah me!"

Really?...

(Peace! More to come...)


No comments: