Friday, March 4, 2022

Always Have Patience With Patients! You Will Never Regret It! II

 ...I'm the man! I got the dick!' 

So I says tah his young barely thirty ass, and I'll have one too! You evah heard of the phrase, "Yah gottah take some ass in ordah tah get some ass!"? And I'm gonna wear yo ass out! You shoulda saw that mothah fuckah Meredith? Deer in headlights shinin on that doe fo sho! Like he was gonnah piss on his thirty somethin self! Shit! Cougar my ass!  If yah gonna put the shit out there! Yah damn well gottah take the shit! If you could've been ah fly on the damn wall?!...Too old for that bullshit? Rough? My ol sixty years ol ass knows what the fuck yo young ass talkin the fuck bout! Young mothah fuckah! I know whatcha layin down! For exit only! Nasty young mothah fuckah! Yah know? How much I owe?"...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: