Thursday, March 3, 2022

"Of Mice And Men" and "The Brothers Karamazov"

 You evah read those two joints My Dear Sweet Sistahs and Brothahs?

Just suggestin tah yah, yah won't be wastin your muh fuckin time at all indulgin in those two shits!

Taught my ass and still teachin my sorry Black broke ass bout the psyche of this bitch! For real!

Anyway...

Mothah fuckah calls talkin shit! I tell him in the professional patient services voice I can muster, "Let me let you talk to my optical manager."

I get back on the phone, "Yes she said you need to schedule a contact lens check. Your contact prescription hasn't been finalized."

"I had a contact lens exam and paid for it! I'm coming there to pick up my contact lens prescription because I'm outtah contacts."

"Okay. You really need to speak to the optical manager. Can you hold please?"

"You said that before! And you got back on the phone!"

Niggahs and Nigresses!

You know how what the fuck yo sorry broke Black sorry, havin tah pay child support, tryin tah keep ah marriage in tact...havin ass was gonna fuckin say? Until all those mothah fuckin ill thoughts of imminent unemployment once yo sorry Black ass avowed that shit tah the dick! Gets caught, Fatherly, right in the back of your throat!? Savin that ass! And all yo sorry ass can say tah the mothah fuckah is:

"You are correct. I'm sorry. But she will be the next voice you hear via this phone call. Hold please."

Mothah fuckahs done lost their rabbit ass minds!...

(Peace! More to come...) 


No comments: