Saturday, June 1, 2024

US Time! Will Show Nuff Tell!

 my old Black muh fuckin broke ass can't tell ah muh fuckah shit!

Fuck!

No!

Found out long ago that US muh fuckUS gonnah find out about this ill ass shit in US's own given time!

Can't expedite that tired ass shit because my old Black ass been through thah same muh fuckin shit that they've been illy spittin!

Fuck!

No!

Again!

All my old Black sorry muh fuckin ass can do is tah tell thah truth as I've witnessed it!

Then, like 

"Looney Tunes" cartoons and shit!

Aftah awhile, down this fucked up Life's road and shit, their muh fuckin assUS be like,

"God damn! Shit! I undahstand that shit now! But when yo old Black ass was tellin me about some shit?! I wasn't tryin tah hear that ol school tired ass muh fuckin shit!"

Yeah!

US be like that muh fuckin shit!

Our Father's speed!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: