Sunday, June 23, 2024

"Biden-Trump first presidential debate could change everything... - yahoo!news"

 I mean shit!

This Thursday!

At 9-muh-fuckin-pm!

my ol Black sorry broke muh fuckin ass gonnah watch this shit!

Gonnah be some funny muh fuckin absurd shit!

And don't even have tah pay ah muh fuckin admittance sorry ass US fee!?

Shiiiought!

Fuck!

Yes!

Scored with my Black broke ass!

my Black sorry broke ass gonnah be treatin this shit like thah "Super Bowl" and shit!

Don't give ah fuck who wins or sorry ass loses, God damnit!

my old Black sorry broke muh fuckin ass is here for thah comedic entertainment God damnit!

Gonnah be some funny muh fuckin sorry ass US shit for US's broke assUS fo show!

Can't wait!

But, shit!

Pick US poisons muh fuckUS!

I mean, shit!

Trump gonnah kill most of US

Quick, fast and in ah muh fuckin hurry!

'Operation Warp Speed' on US's sorry broke muh fuckin assUS

Still in effect! Aftah ah murderin four year hiatUS!

Uhm!

But, shit!

Biden gonnah take his old sorry ass sweet, pedo, shittin on himself, muh fuckin

Time!

Yeah!

God damn!

Uhm!

RFK Jr. is thah only 

US

Way! Them reptilian undahground evil muh fuckahs gottah soft spot for US

Beautiful firmament's Humans! Anyway...

Thee Holy fuck's wrong with

US my Dear Sweet SistUS and BrothUS!?

What...thah Holy...fuck!?...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: