Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Stop The US Human Production Line! Forthwith!

 my ol Black sorry broke ass does pre-tests on muh fuckahs every day of thah work week and shit!

So, I'm talkin tah this Mom of this beautiful child! Thah muh fuckin child is always happy and shit! And I've always thought tah myself, "You and Dad are doing a great job raising this beautiful child" The child is always respectful. Says their anecdotes about what's goin on and shit! Very intelligent lil muh fuckah! Anyway...

I asked Mom, 'And when is the last time has she seen her primary care physician?'

"Oh...when was that honey? Oh, it was in August. She received her booster and flu shots. Yeah." The child smilin beatifically and shit!

God damn!

I wanted tah hug that child and tell thah child she would be fine! But, shit! I'm an ol Black sorry broke ass muh fuckin male! Can't be doin that ill ass shit! 

Fuck!

No!

But if I was ah female? I would have hugged that child and said tah her, "You are so cute! You're going to be fine Sonshine!"

But shit! Gettin boosted and shit

Chosen by Mom and Dad!?

Fuck that shit!

Bein, Male or Female!

I would be lyin my sorry broke muh fuckin ass

Off!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: