Friday, June 2, 2023

The Fed: It's Not The Shit You Get Paid For! It's The Bullshit You Sell To Get Paid For!

 I smile oft times readin this absurdity!

None of these so-called "US" politicians evah say anything about

US, the American people!

Payin them lazy non-workin political sorry mostly ol ass muh fuckahs!

They talk in "They's"!

They want to do this! Or they want to do that!...and ain't said shit about

US!

Thee Holy fuck!

Get thah muh fuckin shit done with yo sorry lazy ass, muh fuckahs, for US!...

But shit,

If I could sit on my sorry ol Black broke muh fuckin ass every-fuckin-day at work, gettin paid, for not doin ah God damn thing!?

Shit! I wouldn't feel real bad! But I'd feel ah tinglin of, 

'Damn niggah! You didn't do shit all year! And yah still got paid $160,000 ah muh fuckin year!'

God damn!

And talk ain't cheap at thah fuck all!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: