Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Reality Bites! Big Time! VI

 Nigresses and Niggahs!

When I saw Daddy lookin up at thah muh fuckin ceilin! Blank eyed! Involuntary movement! Lookin pitiful as all get out! Shit! I asked thah muh fuckin nurse at thah rehabilitation facility,

'Is my father DNR?'

"Are you in the medical field?" She asked?

'I read a doctor's order or three."

"Yeah, I can tell. Mister Hopson, in my experience, will not come back from this. Involuntary movement? Displacement of visual acuity? Not voluntarily intaking sustenance? You really want the truth?"

'Yes!' I said confidently.

"Meredith. Your Father is not here!" With the utmost empathetic shit I have evah felt in my ol Black sorry broke ass muh fuckin life!

Shit! I called Joy! 

'Hey Sis! Tell me when it happens? Please?

"Meredith! You think?"

Daddy's gone! Call me when  all of US come tah this truth?

"Okay!'' Joy stated.

Daddy was dead within eighteen hours of this conversation!

That one muh fuckin event of thah first traumatic loss in my life!

Has brought me currently, curioUSly

Here!

To this muh fuckin mindset!...

US!

Is gonnah sho nuff muh fuckin blessedly 

Die!!!

But

How?!!!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: