Thursday, June 22, 2023

Another USed Family

 Shit my muh fuckin family is ah psy-op in and of itself!

I think I done told y'all this story? But if I didn't?  Here it go.

There were eleven of US male siblings. 

Morgan Roy never enlisted.

George was in the army!

Chauncey (Army), Hubert (Marines), Albert (Navy) went tah Vietnam!

Marcus (Air National Guard) and Herbert (Navy) were on thah tail end of thah conflict in Vietnam!

Jack never served.

Eric I do believe went in thah National Guard!

Kirk re-enlisted two to three times in thah Air Force!

me? 

I went into thah Army.

Aftah Basic Training they sent my ass tah Fort Harrison, DINFOS (Defense Information School) 46 Romeo (Broadcast/Journalism)! 

Got out of Basic! Insconced in AIT (Advanced Individual Training), when aftah two weeks ah Drill Sergeant Quattelbaum had US AIT muh fuckahs rollin around in mud!? Thah fuck! I put up with this stupid ass shit in Basic! Fuck this shit! Ah niggah gotstah tah go! 

So I requested ah meeeting with JAG (Judge Advocate General)!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: