Friday, June 30, 2023

Shit! I Ain't Got Shit To Loose! My Ass Is Broke!

 Shit I remembah in thah early Two-thousands', I interviewed with 'Kroger' to be an assistant manager! 

Shit, if I mUSt say so myself, that was thah best muh fuckin interview my ol Black sorry broke ass has evah had!

"Why?"

CaUSe shit! Ah niggah had his tailored made navy blue (Damn! Okay? Off their rack! And altered by them muh fuckahs! Happy now?!), Anyway, "Kuppenheimer's" suit on! Pierre Cardin light blue highly starched dress shirt donned! Nunn Bush's shinin like polished marble bitches! Braces droppin! Tie slammin! Thirty inch athletic track and field waist! With three spritzes, okay two for thah muh fuckin road, of "Grey Flannel" cologne!? Couldn't tell my young Black ass shit! What?! What!?...

Shiiiought! And ah niggah needed ah muh fuckin job!?

Fuck that noise!?

What chall muh fuckahs talkin bout?!...

(Peace! More to come....)

No comments: