Friday, June 16, 2023

"Miriam Margolyes, 82, poses nude for 'British Vogue.' - yahoo news"

Talkin bout ah niggah instantly laughin! My wife yellin down, "You okay?!" 

Yeah! Then started laughin ah lil less pronounced!

Still fuckin doubled ovah bout that headline! 

Thee Holy fuck!

That ugly bitch got my ol Black sorry broke ass by 25 years and shit!

And I know for ah fuckin fact,

Don't nobody wannah see my sorry ol Black sorry broke ass naked!

My wife even be sayin, "Put on some clothes! Damn!" She nevah has but I know!? Anyway...

Kind of shit that 82 years old nasty bitch sign up for ah fuckin long time ago?!

Gettin ready tah check thah fuck out and shit!...

"Oh! But before I go! Let me show you my true self!"

Please fuckin don't!?

God damn!

She already fuckin did thah fuckin embarrassin shit!...

Still laughin at that absurdity!

"Well, did you click on it?"

Fuck no! 

Got enough mental trauma in my ol Black sorry broke ass muh fuckin life!

And I don't need tah add tah that ill ass shit!

Thah fuck 's wrong with 

US?!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: