Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Scary Ass Shit! When You're In Another Place With Different Unknown Spirits!

 I remembah! 2004, 2005 some shit! Went tah ah house party thah muh fuckin weed female dealah up in thah call centah everybody coppin from! Fuckin brilliant!

Good fuckin turnout! But check it! Muh fuckah start passin round thah shit! Hit thah shit! Good! Pass! Hit thah shit again! Good! Thee Holy fuck!

Laced?! Thah fuck I know! I trusted communal alms and shit! I was high as shit! And somethin is thah fuck wrong!

Laced?! Shit! I was high as hell, on thah side of thah house hurlin my ass off! Hopin tah fuckin God the vomitus spasms would end soon! And even afterwards! I laid in my car with thah seat laid back before I tried tah drive my Black ass home!  Hear muh fuckahs sayin, "Damn! That muh fuckah sleep in his car!" Fuck that! Time tah agitate thah gravel! Oh! I made it home! But tah this very day! I ask myself,'

"How?!"...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: