Thursday, May 18, 2023

US's Youthful Highness Is Zombie Like Shit!

 They got some shit out there now that will bang your muh fuckin ol ass Black sorry broke muh fuckin head!

God damn!

Fuck wrong with US!

Thah fuck these muh fuckahs be smokin!?

Just say "No"! If it's gettin like this!

Naw niggah I didn't like that shit!

If I wanted tah be comatose all thah God damned time,

I might as well shoot my God damned self!

Be a lot cheaper! And ah hell of a lot shorter time spendin in this bitch!

And Geeg 'll say, "Praise the Lord! And when does a niggah get paid?! Cause I told his stupid ass!" Anyway...

How high does y'alls sorry youthful asses wannah fuckin get!

Uhm!

Y'all ain't got nothin tah look forward to!

As far as gettin high!

Cause thah shit I hit?!

If that's thah "Shit"!?

I might as well jUSt get it ovah with and muh fuckin

Die!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: