Thursday, May 11, 2023

Company Policies and Guidelines

 I remember when I was going through these training classes at "Kroger" to become an assistant manager. Well it's like a thirteen week course, some shit! Might be off a week or two but no more! Well, you know this muh fuckah aftah about nine weeks gonnah tell my young Black ass at thah muh fuckin time, "Meredith! We're really impressed with your progress! And we want to put you out in our 'Kroger' stores next week! Yah see?"

They didn't know this niggah! I was one of those fight thah power broke muh fuckahs at thah time, well I'm still broke, just sayin!

Y'alls asses said thirteen weeks! I feel like I'm being abandoned! I will not get the requirements that I need in this great company to succeed! I wanted this company to be my lifelong goal!

Talkin bout some muh fuckahs backtrackin! God damn!

"Why?"

You amuse me! Shit! Just like those othah muh fuckahs that didn't impress! I at thah very least have thah right of thirteen weeks training ta get paid for! That's y'alls shit not mine! Which this company deemed the least amount of time training to be successful in the position which I have undertaken!

Talkin bout muh fuckahs dancin? And thirteen weeks this niggah had!

Fuck that!

And I left that bitch aftah twenty-three weeks!

Deuces!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: