Tuesday, May 16, 2023

A-Z LGBT....And Boy George.

 I remember even before it was hip tah be trans or some othah shit!

Boy George said some shit like,

"I'm homosexual. And it's obvious! I mean being this way is ah choice! My God we weren't born like this?..."

Thinkin back on that interview,

I ain't seen nor heard from that muh fuckah in any shape, form or fashion since that muh fuckah said that righteoUS shit! 

"Why were you watching interviews with Boy George?"

Cause thah muh fuckah was truthful! He jUSt said some shit that he felt! Fuck it! And I love that muh fuckin truthful shit! Whomevah is tellin that solid shit!

But I guess he shouldn't have said that truthful muh fuckin shit at thah time! (Today he would be thah poster child of this ill agenda! Well, they'd told him, niggah yah wannah keep makin money?! Say this shit is from birth!)

Cause them evil muh fuckahs got his ass 

Ghost muh fuckin quickly back in thah formative years of this evil conceived future agenda!

Rollin out with ah vengeance ad nauseum 

Now!

And they, A-Z LGBT sorry ass muh fuckahs, still ain't givin that muh fuckah any 

Props!?

A muh fuckin travesty!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: