Wednesday, May 3, 2023

A Brief Conversation With A Patient

"I tell these muh fuckahs shit in their fuckin faces! I'm too old! Pull your pants up Son! Yah need tah comb your hair before you go out of the house...You know what I mean? Who else gonnah help these young people if we don't?"

I'm sorry Mister Black? Excuse the language? But I ain't tellin them scary muh fuckahs shit!

"Then what? We got to help them to help ourselves!"

I heard that! But, no. I'm done with that. And I'm not ever gonnah feel guilty about it either. Your glasses will be ready in fourteen working days.

"We'll talk some more then? Okay?"

Of course Mister Black! You already know! But please not about that last subject. I'm really done with that Mister Black! I'm not and never will be Our Father.

"Yeah. Let's talk again. And not about that last subject. We'll talk some more. You interest me."

Well, thank you. And please, yes, we'll definitely talk some more!

"Bye now! You take good care now!"

You know I will Mister Black! Stay safe! See you soon!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: