Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Rendre Hommage: "Ferrara Brands"

 Do you undahstand my dream job would be marketin for these muh fuckahs!

Shit! 

And I ain't gonnah lie tah yah if you's ah muh fuckah like me that loves some

Candy!

Shiiiought!

Had issues with it evah since my ass was in the oughts!

These muh fuckahs undah their umbrella gots : "LEMONHEADS, SweeTarts, Spree, Nerds, BRACH'S..."

But mostly,

"Now and Later"!

Them joints!

Sonshines!?

Yah remembah 'Butter Rum"? One of the best flavahs evah! Shit! And even bettah when yo sorry broke young ass put them shits ovah the furnace heatin registahs, at the crib, tah make them bitches soft!? 

Shiiiought!

I got issues with candy!

But fuck it!

Modah-fuckin-ration fo sho!

But,

Like Florida in 'Good Times' pitifully avowed:

"Damn! Damn! Damn!..."

(Peace! More to come...)


No comments: