Saturday, May 28, 2022

"I'm Not Employed To Do Your Dirty Work!"

 Let me tell yah ah lil secret if yah didn't already fuckin know?!

I know you do but I just gots tah write bout thah shit!

So, please forgive me?

Do you know why Police Officers don't taser ah muh fuckah they bout ready tah arrest?!

Cause of thah muh fuckin cleanup!

Yah see?!

When they taz ah muh fuckah, their sorry asses loose ah certain...

How should I say?... 

Decorum?!

When thah LEO lights that ass up!

That ass sometimes spews the doo!

Oh, thah muh fuckah gonnah piss on themselves! 

That's fo damn sho!

But they don't give yo sorry ass thah fine points!

So,

Them LEOs would rather shoot that ass!

Then tah have tah clean up their Police cruiser which they have tah transport, 

Now,

Yo soiled Black sorry ass self!

Rathah than tah have tah clean, their own 

Law Enforcement decisions,

Up 

Aftah their sorry ass individual decision makin damn muh fuckin 

Selves!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: