Sunday, May 22, 2022

Just Because Yah Love 'em And They're Family! We All Got Our Fuckin Bad Decisions And Fuck-Ups!

 I have ah brothah named Marcus.

He was goin around askin various mothah fuckahs in the family tah loan him money!

Shiiiought I didn't evah get ah call cause this niggah's broke!

I've always have been! Shit! I ain't gonnah front!

So, I would deduce that muh fuckah knew who tah ask in the family!?

And who not tah ask!?

Yah see Marcus has always been one of the intelligentsia of thah

Hopson family! 

Ergo; why bothah with that broke niggah!

Cause he would have got ah stone cold,

Shiiiought! I ain't got it!

Shit, I'll help yah move, help yah fix up yo muh fuckin house, mow thah lawn...

That's my labor! Don't cost nobody shit less I put ah monetary value on thah shit! Which I wouldn't because, shit, you asked fo my muh fuckin help sans ends bein involved!

Yah know?

Anyway...

I heard the various stories from my othah brothahs

Talkin bout thah mothah fuckah!

Most sent him some shit!

A few didn't!

The point?

Okay, I asked one of my brothahs who sent him some shit, listenin to the sorry ass story thah muh fuckah was givin 'em!

So, I said: "Sounds like that niggah's on crack!"

And the brothah I was speakin with proffered 

"Naw man! Not Marcus! You know Marcus!?"

Naw niggah! I really don't! Ain't seen or heard from that niggah in more than thirty years or some shit!

"Come on now!? Marcus?! He just caught up into some shit! That's all!"

Uhm!

And what kind of shit we talkin?...

(Peace! More to come...) 

No comments: