Sunday, February 6, 2022

Vexation

 I'm vexed Love.

"I know. But I want you to know, I'm proud of you!"

Thank you.

"What's goin on, like I didn't know of course. But walk me through it."

I'm not goin tah make it.

"Oh, Love. Yes you will. I promise both of US will make it to the end, whenever Our Father marks that time. We got at the most fourteen years of this shit?! Tops!"

I can't keep doin this shit. I mean, you know, I have to put on my mask to deal with the bullshit! And now, I have to put on another mask to deal with the bullshit for the last two years! And I still gottah put that bitch on!

"Interesting."

You see what I mean? And for how long do I have to put on the other just tah make a fuckin livin? The one is permanent! We understand that. The other one?...The fuck!?

"So what are we going to do Love?"

Got any suggestions?

" "

You really need tah quit it!

" "

Okay. You're right. As always, we'll figure it out together....

(Peace! More to come...)


No comments: