Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Parental Guidance (Rated F)

 The worst thing tah do in this muh fuckin life!

In my humble opinion!

Is tah bring a lil mothah fuckah or many lil muh fuckahs intah this refuse of ah life and say,

"I don't know! Figure it out yourself!"

Like it's teachin the lil muh fuckahs some shit bout all that, 'Go gettem" fucked up attitude...

Listen, they done did all that shit! But now they comin tah yo no count havin ass for some real answahs! Cause Daddy and Mommy my ass confused bout some shit! For real!

I ain't talkin bout no damn weathah or some shit! 

Lil niggah listen?! The shit yo sorry ass askin bout, hit that mothah fuckin screen of that five hundred dollah shit you holdin? Bam! Whadayahknow? Forty-two degrees?...

Yah see what I 'm sayin?

Your children don't wannah come tah yo sorry ol Black sorry ass unless...

It's some real life shit they done researched! 

And

Confused as Holy fuck!...

Niggahs! Can we talk!?...

But let me tell yah somethin My Dear Sweet Sistahs and Brothahs,

If my Daughter ask me a question like, "Dad. What's happening to this world?"

Momma! Damn! Shiiiought! I don't fuckin know?

Knowin her, "But Dad? What is this?"

Feelin and bein a no count parent at this point I would have to say again,

Momma! Damn! Shiiiought! I don't fuckin know?

But I'll sure find out for You!...

(Peace! More to come...)



No comments: