Friday, February 25, 2022

1994 Rwanda/The Capability Of Electromagnetic Energy Mass Depopulation. And Putin's Epiphany.

 He smiled at the ignorant Americans. He smiled every time he heard the ridiculously insignificant name any longer, America. 

And he smiled again at his wonderous team of "Thinkers". Of course he had to get a little out of sorts to motivate them. But they came through with not only Plan A, but also Plan B and the final nail Plan C. If they had to get to that point! 

"I will murder each one of you every day after the thirty days that I have given you to come up with a victory." By God they did, on the twenty-third day even. 

The idiots speak of hacking their stupid internet to their people.

Internet? Gives a damn about Internet?!...

They know what I speak of about when I speak of punishment....

My team mapped all of the microwave towers in America. 

Within five minutes!

Eighty percent of the US population would be

Dead!

By!

My! 

Command....

(Peace! More to come...)

                                                    

No comments: