Friday, February 18, 2022

Chitterlings Shit

 So I'm talkin tah a mothah fuckah while dispensin!

Love talkin tah old folks!

Awright! 

Damn!

A mothah fuckah oldah than my old Black broke ass!

She's seventy-nine.

I'm fifty-five at the time.

We cool?

Solid!

Well, let me tell yah!

Interesting shit!

Anyway,

It was around Christmas last year,

And we start talkin bout what our broke Black asses gonna be

Fixin fo fuckin Christmas?!

I said, "I would do chittlins. But they take too long tah clean! I mean five pounds Sistah Leaf takes me two hours or more! I don't see how my mother did thirty or more pounds some times for the various holidays?!"

"Oh, I clean mines like you would do dishes! Just scrub'em and scrub'em!" Sistah Leaf said proudly.

I'm thinkin tah myself:

You do know Sistah? 

They encase pig shit?!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: