Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Damn! It Ain't Cho Shit Muh Fuckahs!

 Thee fuck!

All these sorry no count muh fuckahs talkin bout gettin kicked off a platform for:

"Telling the truth!"

Niggahs puhlease!

Fucking business negrows!

Get cho own shit!

And quit fuckin round!

Lettin yo sorry ass use some shit gratis, 

In exchange fo a lil info to use some shit!...

I mean they kick me off this shit!

I be like:

'Okay.'

I mean all the shit's backed up like four times ovah and shit!

'I don't know what the fuck I did?

Cause ain't no fuckin body, 

Lookin at the small numbahs tah this bitch, 

Payin me any ol mine!...'

Unless those numbahs that I've been lookin at been falsified! 

Shiiiought! Wouldn't that be some funny shit?!...

'...Thank yah!'

You know what I mean?!...

...But cho tired behind,?!

I done told yo muh fuckin ass bout cho content!

And even aftah I let yah use the shit fo

Free?!

Mothah fuckahs!

Look atcho ungrateful sorry asses!

Even makin a lil change fo yo sorry Black ass and shit!...

But, now! 

You!

Fuckin!

Wit!

My,

Mothah fuckin shit!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: