Tuesday, June 29, 2021

With Willful Test Subjects, You Need An Exceptional and Personable Intake Coordinator.

 So I do most of the pre-tests at work.

You know? Visual Field test, Auto-Refractor, OCT...

But let me tell yo sorry ass somethin that most practices, hospitals, clinics...don't put enough emphasis on: A personable Intake Coordinator!

"You takin any medications?" 

"I was gonna tell the young lady up there. But after I told her how many meds I took and I didn't have a list of them, she kind of dropped it."

"Would you be able to tell me all the medications that you are taking by memory?"

"You see, that's what I'm talkin about. I was getting ready to tell her about all of them. Yes I am able to tell you about all of the medications I have a prescription for. But why didn't she ask me that?'

"Well, I'm askin Angel..."

Seroquel 100 mg nightly

Gabapentin 100 mg daily

Trazodone 100 mg TID

Effexor 425 mg daily...

And she had more motha fucka! 

Like six more hard hormone hittin motha fuckin shit!

The fuck!...

Fuck kind of "Human Guinea Pig" fucked up experiment this about My Dear Sweet Sistas and Brothas!?...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: