Friday, August 14, 2026

Thought Not Big Enough?!

 "Yeah muh fuckah, that's YOU! YOU, thah muh fuckah I'm havin writin this shit!"

me?

"Yeah YOU old Black ass sorry broke muh fuckah!"

I mean, shit man! Like Redd Foxx said in "Harlem Nights" and shit,

'Now I ain't gonnah be called anothah muh fuckah!' or some shit like that! Just tellin yah! Fuck that! Call me ah muh fuckah one more God damned time! Yo thoughtful ass is cut thah fuck off! And I shall make it ah fuckin point tah ignore yo thoughtlUSs sorry broke ass!

"Oh! Mister Mental Tough Guy and shit! Okay...try this old ass niggah! Fuck! You!"

Shiiiought! Conitnue thinkin, please?

"What? I fuckin called you simply ah fuckin pussy old ass ailin broke niggah! "Continue thinkin?" Is thah best yo broke old assUS' got?! The fuck's wrong with YOU?!"

What's wrong with me?! Shit! Pussy startin tah heat up and shit! Fuck it! Continue your thinking? Please?

"You're strange?"

Please? Your thought.

"Okay....I like you. So check it?..."...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: