I mean, shit! At thah fuckin jump!
One has tah define
Living!
my Wife or
my Daughter feedin me?!
Changin my diapers!?
Cleaning off the soil!?
Smelling my old necrosis
Being?!...
Thah fuck Sonshines!
Take my old pitiful broke ass thah fuck
Out!
my Black old ass didn't sign up tah be ah burden tah no-damn-muh-fuckin-body!
Fuck!
No!
my Black old dead ass shall be jUSt fine Sonshines! I Love YOU! Fuck it! CaUSe this evil MANmade Life Transbitch was
Rough and painful as fuck for ah broke ass niggah! Thank you both for doing the right thing with my written pleadings when things get fatal for me. DNR! Yah damn skippy! Again, I'll always Love YOU both. But put my old Black sorry broke ailin incapacitated ass tah finally
Sleep when that ill pitiful shit comes my way. Please? And if I die lucid and from jUSt old aged soon natural way, sans aid of living before thine death....
I'll thank
Our Father
In adavance!...
(Peace! More to come....)
No comments:
Post a Comment